- Store Policies
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order to Bon Ju Ju witchballs.com indicates your acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions.
Please read our policies carefully.
Questions may be directed to us using the contact page.
- General Policies
- With use of this website you agree and accept all of the policies listed within.
- Bon Ju Ju, WitchBalls.com and Iron Art Glass Designs Company © Copyright 1999 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Graphics, photos and texts are protected and their use requires our permission.
- Controlling Law: The validity, construction and enforcement of the purchase agreement between Iron Art Glass (witchballs.com) and Buyer shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Ohio. In the event of any dispute arising out of this agreement, you consent to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and/or state courts located in the County of Lake, State of Ohio, United States of America and you consent to service of process by United States mail at the billing address and you waive any objection to venue.
- All materials shown on this website are used by permission of their respective owners. Any items on this site including but not limited to tittles, graphics and page design may not be copied or distributed in any form without previous written consent.
- Iron Art Glass Designs does not offer any guarantees implied or otherwise, than those offered by the manufacture's) of any product. You agree the maximum liability to Iron Art Glass Designs from any product sold on witchballs.com, shall be the price of the item ordered. In no event shall Iron Art Glass Designs, its employees or owners be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages related to products sold.
- Iron Art Glass Designs reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
- Iron Art Glass Designs reserves the right to change policies at any time without prior notice.
- Catalog errors are not to be construed as "false advertising" or as an irrevocable Contract for Sale of an item. Typographical and programming mistakes can occur- if you feel you have encountered an error in our commerce program we will gladly make the corrections.
- Iron Art Glass products are handmade art products. Because of the nature of hand work, molten glass, molten iron, gravity, and color production, variations in color, size, shape, finish, and design may be evident.
- Iron Art Glass Designs makes every effort to provide accurate product descriptions and pictures. However, because of the unique methods used to create hand made art, your product may vary somewhat from the website photo or description.
- Return Policies
- 100% Product Guarantee Policy. Customers are eligible for product return / buy back on any items purchased from Bon Ju Ju WitchBalls.com / Iron Art Glass Designs provided that the following policies are adhered to. The exceptions to this are products indicated as close-outs or 2nds.
- Customer is responsible for contacting IronArt Glass Designs in advance regarding returns.
- All returns MUST be pre-authorized by E mail. All unauthorized returns will be refused upon arrival. Returns that are not authorized may be refused or incur a restocking fee of 25%. Requests must originate from the purchaser, not the recipient.
- All freight and shipping charges / costs are non-refundable.
- Any shipments returned to us by "RETURNED TO SHIPPER" or "REFUSED" will incur a 25% processing and restocking fee.
- Any shipments that are declared "INCORRECT ADDRESS" or "DELIVERY ADDRESS/INFORMATION MISSING" will incur any extra fees necessary to delivery the item. If the item is returned to us, it will incur a 25% processing and restocking fee.
- Any item bought through the Bon JuJu WitchBalls.com website may be returned for a credit provided that the client "requests" return authorization by email within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the item.
- All orders are final 8 (eight) days after the customer receives them.
- Once return authorization is issued, the customer must return the item, in a manner that the item arrives back to our company in a salable condition within 14 days. Items arriving after 14 days from authorization may be charged the standard re-stocking fee of 25%.
- Iron Art Glass Designs will not accept returns and will not offer refunds on custom orders or items with custom finishes.
- Items must be in saleable condition for a credit to be issued and must contain all original hardware.
- Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer on all items and will be deducted from any returns. Refused shipments will be subject to all shipping and handling charges.
- Iron Art Glass Designs will refund the cost of any returned items minus any applicable fees, if the item is not custom and it is returned within the specified time and conditions.
- Any and all payments for authorized returned goods will be credited to the purchaser via credit to original payment method or store credit. Please allow 14 days for returns to be processed, and 1 to 2 billing cycles for credit to be posted.
- Shipping Policies
- Shipping/Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Shipping Point. Title and risk of loss pass to the customer upon delivery to and receipt by carrier. If a product is damaged or lost in transit, Iron Art Glass Designs will assist with your insurance claim.
- All articles are professionally packed for shipment, and exceed industry standards for transport. As a company Iron Art Glass Designs is not responsible for damage incurred during the shipment process.
- Unless otherwise requested by Buyer, goods will be shipped via carriers of our choice with shipping, insurance and handling charges prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Website shipping calculations are based upon national averages for location, address, size and weight of the parcel. Shipping charges may be adjusted for your order, at the time of processing to reflect actual costs.
- Any extra charges for services requested by the Buyer, i.e., special routing, inside delivery, residential delivery or pre-delivery notification must be paid by buyer.
- Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer on all items and may be deducted from any returns. Refused shipments will be subject to all shipping and handling charges.
- All items are sent insured with the shipper. If there is any damage at the time you receive the item you must notify us immediately. We will provide claim assistance on your behalf.
- Any sign of external box damage must be reported to the shipping company (FedEx, or freight companies) at the time of delivery.
- Iron Art Glass Designs is not responsible for any unforeseen delays in shipping.
- Payment Policies
- Iron Art Glass Designs has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Iron Art Glass Designs will refund your money.
- Credit card billing address and CVC security code must match on the order, to the given credit card.
- Once an order has been processed it is not cancelable. After processing the order, only the return policies apply.
- Security Policies
- Iron Art Glass Designs is extremely concerned with the security and safety of ordering on our site. It is important to us in knowing that our customers feel secure about internet shopping. Our policy is to never sell, display, or compromise the email addresses of our customers. We respect your privacy and would never expose your personal information outside of Iron Art Glass Designs.
- Any information that you enter on our secure server is transmitted to us in an encrypted manner. When you consider this, it seems more secure then having someone look over your shoulder at the local mall or getting your information by telephone. Iron Art Glass Designs will never send your credit card information through e-mail or any other insecure connection.
- Our secure ordering pages have a lock symbol on the page and will have an "s" after the http in the URL (i.e.- https://www.aitsafe.com). This "s" stands for secure (Secure Socket Layer - SSL protocol transmission). Look for these symbols at check-out time when you enter your payment options.
- Iron Art Glass Designs does not store credit card information on local servers.
- Iron Art Glass Designs does not charge your credit card until your order has been processed and shipped.